No Holding Back…
On being self-conscious
Finding a Sport That Works
Making Better Food Choices – Naturally
My 3.5 year old proudly says “my Mummy is going to do exercise!”
Don’t let anything, or anyone hold you back – especially if that someone is yourself.
Here are my top tips for making it work:
- Sharing babysitters with other people on your team to reduce costs.
- Find reputable clubs with qualified coaches, go to open days to get a feel of what is required and see if you can make it work for you and your commitments.
- To relieve boredom try circuit classes every once in a while and to keep your body guessing.
- Keep your fridge and freezer well stocked with healthy prepped snacks and meals.
- On days i cant get away from the house i set up little circuit courses in our sitting room and myself and my little one do reps like jumping jacks, the plank, mountain climbers and running on the spot.. She loves this.
Notes from the Ed
Helen is a busy mum, baker and blogger. You can follow her foodie posts over on http://hungrybabaworkingmama.blogspot.ie/ or drool over her fab foodie pics on @keoghhelen!